May 19, 2023
Solivus was set up to provide clean energy for a sustainable future. We provide an alternative to conventional solar, combining the lowest carbon, light-weight technology with a focus on elegant design to offer compelling clean energy solutions. It’s an approach grounded in our dedication to new technology, doing things differently and providing outstanding customer service.
We have a talented team of passionate and sustainability focused individuals from a range of disciplines with an experienced senior leadership team. Solivus have received external recognition including inclusion in Technation’s Net Zero cohort of most exciting and innovative climate tech scale ups and JP Morgan’s Top 200 Female Powered Businesses.
Our mission is to decarbonise the built environment. We want to make it as easy as possible for mega-buildings and homeowners to reduce their carbon emissions by installing our innovative light-weight solar solutions.
Solivus is situated between Waterloo and Westminster in the heart of London. Overlooking the river, with views of Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament, Solivus shares a home with 100+ climate-tech businesses at the Sustainable Ventures flagship headquarters.
With hot desking, phone booth meeting rooms, community break out areas, a café and bar, and regular quiz nights and social events, you will find yourself within a unique and collaborative ecosystem.
The successful candidate will be supporting the business by helping design our commercial rooftop solar solutions. On top of this, they will assist our sales team through their technical knowledge when liaising with clients. This role will consist of reviewing and analysing our commercial projects while assisting in AC and DC electrical designs. You will be improving our current processes and keeping on top of regulations that change in an ever-developing industry.
- DC and AC electrical system designs
- Producing technical drawings
- Producing project documentation
- Yield modelling
- Feasibility studies
- Supporting with product development
- Research into the industry and the new solutions we could offer
- Staying up to date with industry regulations and best practice
- Supporting our sales team by offering technical knowledge in client meetings
- Continued professional development
· 1+years of experience in AutoCAD or an equivalent drawing software
· 1+years of experience in PVsyst for yield modelling
· 1+years of experience in designing solutions within the solar industry
· Demonstratable experience in AC and DC electrical designs
· Bachelor’s or equivalent degree within a related subject
· Strong communication skills
· The ability to articulate technical topics in simple, understandable terms to non-technical people
· Being a proactive person that takes the initiative and can work under pressure
· Electrical engineering degree
· Health and safety qualifications
· AC electrical qualifications
· Training in CDM regulations
· £30k-£40kannual salary
· Flexible hybrid working - 2 days a week in the office
· Pension scheme with employer contributions
· 25days holiday excluding bank holidays
· A central London office within the Sustainable Ventures community