May 19, 2023
Solivus was set up to provide clean energy for a sustainable future. We provide an alternative to conventional solar, combining the lowest carbon, light-weight technology with a focus on elegant design to offer compelling clean energy solutions. It’s an approach grounded in our dedication to new technology, doing things differently and providing outstanding customer service.
We have a talented team of passionate and sustainability focused individuals from a range of disciplines with an experienced senior leadership team. Solivus have received external recognition including inclusion in Technation’s Net Zero cohort of most exciting and innovative climate tech scale ups and JP Morgan’s Top 200 Female Powered Businesses.
Our mission is to decarbonise the built environment. We want to make it as easy as possible for mega-buildings and homeowners to reduce their carbon emissions by installing our innovative light-weight solar solutions.
Solivus is situated between Waterloo and Westminster in the heart of London. Overlooking the river, with views of Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament, Solivus shares a home with 100+ climate-tech businesses at the Sustainable Ventures flagship headquarters.
With hot desking, phone booth meeting rooms, community break out areas, a café and bar, and regular quiz nights and social events, you will find yourself within a unique and collaborative ecosystem.
This role will be working closely with our Creative Director who has created our brand, tone, personality, and presence as a business. Your role will be to effectively communicate this branding to target audiences you research and identify. This role will consist of creating and posting content, building our social media influence, and finding events we can have a strong presence at.
• Regular market research
• Develop our brand awareness
• Manage our social media presence
• Creating and posting social media content
• Communicating our brand to different target audiences
• Collaborating with our creative director
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and decide what audiences to engage with
• Manage event and press opportunities
• Build Solivus communities
• Create our own Solivus seminars, workshops and events
• Run Google advertisements
• 3+ years of experience in marketing
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in English or an equivalent subject
• Proficient copywriting skills
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple deliverables effectively
• Extensive background across digital marketing and the communications industry
• £30k-£50k annual salary (experience dependant)
• Flexible hybrid working – 2/3 days a week in the office
• Pension scheme with employer contributions
• 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
• A central London office within the Sustainable Ventures community