December 9, 2021
Solivus was set up to provide clean energy for a sustainable future. We provide an alternative to conventional solar, combining the lowest carbon, thin-film technology with a focus on elegant design to offer compelling clean energy solutions. It’s an approach grounded in our dedication to new technology, doing things differently and providing outstanding customer service.
We have a talented team of passionate and and sustainability focused individuals from a range of disciplines, with an experienced senior leadership team. Solivus have received external recognition including inclusion in Technation’s Net Zero cohort of most exciting and innovative climate tech scale ups and JP Morgan’s Top 200 Female Powered Businesses.
About the Role
We have an outstanding opportunity for an Executive Support to work for a start-up who specialise in Thin-Film Solar. This is a key dynamic, fast paced position - as well as EA duties, you will be fully engaged in the business and have scope to be involved in various projects.
As Solivus are scaling up fast, you will go on the journey with us, building the business together with a great sense of adventure! You will be the lynch pin of the office, assisting the CEO and wider Senior Leadership Team with executive support and handling the office management piece and taking ownership for various workstreams.
We are looking for a candidate who is an experienced Executive Assistant supporting a small team and who is very happy with a mix of duties and complete variety in their working day.
You should have experience of working at pace and be quick thinking and an excellent communicator. The role will require a mix of remote and office-based work. We currently work between the buzzing Sustainable Ventures workspace near Waterloo, London, home working and a site in Westerham, Kent. We are looking for an individual who is totally switched on, who thrives in a busy environment, who is highly organised with good communication and IT skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Inbox management for CEO - Continually checking CEO’s emails, proactively responding to queries on their behalf, flagging urgent emails, chasing actions/follow ups, pre-empting meetings to organise and forwarding emails to others in the organisation where appropriate and feeding back to the CEO what activities have been handed on. Producing email summary reports. Communicating with CEO via teams on a daily basis.
- Diary management for CEO, proactively organising her extremely busy & challenging diary where meetings change constantly and need to be aligned with various Directors and Clients - ensure meetings are confirmed and followed through
- Director/Leadership team meetings: organise agendas, logistics, attend, chase actions, produce meeting materials, and powerpoint presentations as required.
- Arranging international and domestic travel for the CEO and wider team (flights, hotels, cars etc.)
- Assisting in preparation and printing of presentations & proposals
- Providing administrative assistance for the wider team
- Updating CRM on Hubspot
- Recruit and manage HR support, either internal or external.
- Develop and maintain office filing system for electronic and hard copy files
- Issue, log and manage all Agreements & Contracts
- Maintain Employee Records initially and hand over to HR role.
- Liaison with local suppliers - responsible for the purchasing and inventory control of supplies and equipment.
- Arranging logistics
- Prepare Board Pack, record/prepare minutes actions from Board Meetings.
What we are looking for
- Advanced MS Office including Word, MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and OneNote
- Experience with Hubspot is beneficial but not essential
- Good team player with a proactive attitude, takes initiative and has ability to work without supervision
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities, often with tight deadlines
- Strong integrity and confidentiality
What we offer
- Salary £40k
- Opportunity to achieve percentage of team bonus
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Opportunity for professional growth and further responsibility
- Training and development
HOW TO APPLY
Apply today for immediate screening. Email us with your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com, with “Attn: Executive Support” in the subject.
We are looking for a career committed Executive Support who has experience of ideally working in a start-up and who enjoys the EA piece and is happy to work in a smaller team with simply brilliant colleagues.
A super opportunity awaits the right candidate!