COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS MANAGER
January 12, 2024
Solivus was set up to provide clean energy for a sustainable future. We provide an alternative to conventional solar, combining the lowest carbon, light-weight technology with a focus on elegant design to offer compelling clean energy solutions. It’s an approach grounded in our dedication to new technology, doing things differently and providing outstanding customer service.
We have a talented team of passionate and sustainability focused individuals from a range of disciplines with an experienced senior leadership team. Solivus have received external recognition including inclusion in Technation’s Net Zero cohort of most exciting and innovative climate tech scale ups and JP Morgan’s Top 200 Female PoweredBusinesses.
Decarbonise the built environment. We are on a mission to make it as easy as possible for mega-buildings and homeowners to decarbonise by installing our innovative thin-film solar solutions.
· Putting together bids & tenders with the sales and engineering teams
· Meetings with clients and Solivus team (sales, engineering, and finance) to find out the client requirements and needs
· Work with the project management team to cost, negotiate and agree delivery of timescales, budgets, and payment terms with clients
· Drafting and negotiating Contracts with clients
· Contract review and sign off with support of company accountants
· Maintain contract details and ensure Solivus is keeping to its obligations
· Leading or supporting in presenting proposals to clients
· Attending site meetings
· Acting as the main point of contact for clients once the process is in the contract negotiation phase
· Project Contracts
· Partnership Agreements
· Supplier Contracts - Hardware and Software
· Experience and understanding of deal creation in the construction and/or solar energy industry
· Experience and understanding of creating legal documents applicable to the construction or solar energy industry
· Strong leadership skills
· The ability to use initiative with strong problem-solving capability